Iberian Studies Web: Libraries and Librarianship
This page provides book and publishing resources for:
Tools for Librarians
- ARCE: Associacion de Revistas Culturales de
- Association of Spanish Cultural Journals.
- Base de datos de libros editados en España
- The Spanish Ministry of Culture's database for Spanish books in print since 1972.
- Catálogo Colectivo
Español de Publicaciones Periódicas (C.C.P.P.)
- A database of periodical publications held in some 1,100 Spanish libraries,
- updated and maintained by the Biblioteca
- Catálogo Colectivo del Patrimonio Bibliográfico
- An inventory of the bibliographic legacy
- found in public and private libraries of Spain.
- -- encompassing the 15th through 20th centuries.
- With a Spanish or
an English search interface.
de Tesis doctorales
- Catalog of Spanish theses by university, author or title
- -- with links to PDF files of recent doctoral dissertations.
- Dialnet: Portada de revistas
- Index to thousands of Spanish journals, some of them full-text accessible.
- English-Spanish Dictionary
of Library and Information Science Terms
- A compilation of the terminology, both general and specific,
- that students and professionals generally encounter when reading library
- information literature. 89,215 entries. Last update November 2003.
- E-LIS E-Prints in Library and Information
- Library and Information Science Literature, open access archive
- LIBER: Feria Internacional del Libro
- The Spanish International Book Fair that alternates between Madrid and
- Thousands of books online offered by the publishers of Eñe-Revista
de Libros Españoles.
- Puvill Libros
- Books for sale online, including links to Spanish university presses.
- Richard C. Ramer
- Rare books and manuscripts from Spain, Portugal and their former colonies.
- Servilibros: Servicio Ibérico
- Online bookstore.
- Spanish and Latin American
- The Spanish Ministry of Culture's searchable database.
Return to WESSWEB home page.
This page is maintained by Richard Hacken (email@example.com) who would
be grateful for comments or suggestions for additional items.
Last updated: January 2007