German Studies Web:
Politics & Government --
Constitutions and Civil Codes
- Austrian constitution with amendments through 10 April 1995,
- including articles 23a-23f regarding the relationship of Austria
to the European Union.
- English translation of the Österreichische Bundesverfassungsgesetz
with amendments through 1983;
- also other Austrian laws and treaties, including the 1955 treaty of neutrality.
- Guide to Law Online: Austria
- Library of Congress guide to constitutional, legal and government documents.
- (Transcriptions and translations)
Return to German Studies Web home page.
Return to WESSWEB home page.
This page is maintained by Richard Hacken (Hacken @ byu.edu) who would be grateful for comments or suggestions for additional items.
Last updated: November 2005