WESS Scandinavianists Discussion Group1. Welcome and introductions
ALA Midwintern Meeting, Washington, D.C.
Saturday, January 13, 2001, 11:30 - 12:30
Grand Hyatt -- McPherson/Franklin Square room
2. Call for recorder of minutes (minutes from last summer's meeting are
available at http://net.lib.byu.edu/estu/wess/scan/discuss.html, as are other
Scandinavian Discussion Group meeting agendas and minutes).
3. News from our institutions
4. Introduction of guests/members from the Library of Congress
5. Scandinavian DG contributions to the WESS Newsletter's "New publications of note" column
6. Discussion of topics to be pursued at ALA Annual in San Francisco
7. Other topics, concerns
If you are planning on attending ALA Midwinter and this Discussion Group,
please let the chair know:
Chair, WESS Scandinavian Discussion Group, 2000-2001
Reference Librarian & European Studies Bibliographer
University of Kansas Libraries
350 Watson Library
Lawrence, Kansas 66045-2800
(785) 864-8999 FAX (785) 864-5311
Return to Scandinavian Studies Web home page.
Return to WESSWEB home page.